PreK-12 Public Education Resources Early Childhood Education & School Readiness
Supporting Teachers as Learners: A guide for mentors and coaches in early care and education
$3.00 each for members. $29.95 for non-members at Red Leaf Press (July 2013). Members may send a check payable to the American Federation of Teachers to: AFT Order Department, 555 New Jersey Avenue, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20001. Shipping and handling costs are included. Please include the publication name, and your membership number and local (if applicable). Orders are limited to three books per member.
Current Data on the Salaries and Benefits of the U.S. Early Childhood Education Workforce, 2004 Edition
Helping Your Child Series
- Helping Your Child Become a Reader (2003; reprinted Oct. 2008)
- Helping Your Preschool Child (2003). Available in English and Spanish
- Cómo ayudar a su hijo durante los primeros años de la adolescencia (Helping Your Adolescent Child) (2003). Only available in Spanish.
- Comó ayudar a su hijo a tener éxito en la escuela (Helping Your Child Succeed in School) (2003). Only available in Spanish.
- Cómo ayudar a sus hijos a usar la biblioteca (Helping Your Child Use the Library) (1993). 27 pages. Item no. 39-0355.
- Helping Your Child Learn Responsible Behavior (1993). 44 pages. Item no. 39-0352.
- Helping Your Child Learn Science (1992). 58 pages. Item no. 39-0354.
Inside the Pre-K Classroom: A Study of Staffing and Stability in State-Funded Prekindergarten Programs
Public Education Publications and Resources
Pricing is for single copies for non-members. Send a check payable to the American Federation of Teachers to: AFT Order Department, 555 New Jersey Avenue, N.W. Washington, D.C. 20001. Shipping and handling costs are included. Please include the item number (if available) and publication name.