The AFT’s next biennial professional learning conference, TEACH (Together Educating America’s Children), will be held virtually July 6-10, 2021.
TEACH 2021 will feature:
- Inspiring speakers on key issues like rebuilding academically from the pandemic and creating anti-racist communities;
- Engaging cross-curricular sessions with meaningful tools and resources to use in your school; and
- Solutions to ensure students’ social emotional learning and the freedom to thrive; and
- Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues.
Register now! You can also join the TEACH 2021 community on Share My Lesson to review conference content from 2019, find related resources and join the discussion about what you hope to see at TEACH 2021.
- Access to more than 50 workshops for educators and union leaders, general sessions and special events, both live and on demand;
- Certificates of completion that you can use in your district for continuing education units or professional development hours;
- The first 1,000 registrants will receive a TEACH 2021 mug—Let us know you're excited about the conference! Share a picture of you and your mug on social and tag #TEACH21;
- Entry into the AFT TEACH 2021 Sweepstakes* for a chance to win 1 of 3 Oculus Quest 2 virtual reality headsets (valued at $299); plus
- Play the TEACH 2021 game during the conference for a chance to win great prizes!
|AFT New Teachers (less than five years), AFT PSRP Members and AFT Retirees||$25|
(No AFT local in your area? Join as an associate member and save up to $80.)
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Is your organization interested in increasing its visibility and exposure to educators and union members this summer? TEACH 2021 has multiple sponsorship and virtual exhibitor opportunities to suit your needs.
We look forward to seeing you virtually in July!
*Sweepstakes ends June 30. Once you enter the code from your registration confirmation, you’ll learn how you can increase your chances of winning.