American Educator: Summer 2008
Kids' Well-Being on the Rise
Positive trends in education partially account for the recent improvements in children's overall well-being, according to a report by the Foundation for Child Development.
Unlike the Foundation's annual Child and Youth Well-Being Index, which tracks children's quality of life from birth...
- What the Research Does—and Does Not—Say
- What the Research Does Not Say—Yet
- Global Survey Reveals Pushback Against Democracy
- Albert Shanker Still Leads the Way
- What Is Developmentally Appropriate Practice?
- A Diagrammed Sentence Is a Bit Like Art