Professional development and continuing education
- Staffing Committee Training Series
- Implicit Bias in Health Care Training
- Clinician Survey
Stay tuned for updates!
Accreditation for continuing nursing education
American Federation of Teachers/Nurses and Health Professionals is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation, P#0003. AFT-NHP is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP 17108.
Conferences and events
- Regional CE Programs
For more information on our continuing education programs please contact Sabrina Simmons at SSimmons@aft.org.
- Affiliate Education Programs and Conferences
Online education provided by AFT-NHP
AFT-NHP has exciting nursing continuing education programs that you can access by joining our e-learning community.
Program titles include:
Financial Analysis in the Healthcare Setting
All programs award nursing contact hours.
Web resources for nurses and healthcare professionals
- Resources and information on the opioid crisis
- AFT resources on sepsis awareness and education
- Workplace violence prevention for nurses CDC course #WB2908
This activity provides 2.4 contact hours.