TEACH 2023 Housing
Online reservations are no longer being accepted. Please contact Karen Zook at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about new reservations or to make changes to existing reservations.
All reservations require a deposit of one night’s room plus tax, which will be charged on or around June 17. If you would like to pay for your entire stay via a check, please make the check payable to the Washington Hilton but mail to AFT TEACH Housing, 555 New Jersey Ave. N.W., Washington, DC 20001, attention Karen Zook. Once the hotel has received and cashed the check, your initial one night’s room and tax will be refunded to the card on file.
If your local or another individual will be paying for the reservation, please fill out the TEACH 2023 Credit Card Authorization Form and return before June 1 to avoid having the charge put on your card.
Hotel reservation changes, additional reservations, substitutions and cancellations may be made online or may be e-mailed to email@example.com on or before June 1. Hotel reservation changes, substitutions and cancellations made after June 1 must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations must be received by the AFT at least 72 hours prior to the arrival date to avoid being charged by the hotel for one night’s room and tax.
Please note that rooms may not be available before check-in time. If you arrive earlier, your luggage may be stored at the Bell Desk until your room is ready.
Special instructions for affiliate blocks
For room block information, contact Karen Zook at email@example.com.
1919 Connecticut Ave. N.W.
Washington, DC 20008
- Rates per night: $209 single occupancy / $229 double occupancy / $249 triple occupancy / $269 quad occupancy, plus 15.95 percent sales tax.
- Well-appointed convention hotel in a park-like setting located four blocks from the Dupont Circle Metro Stop.
- Hotel is 100 percent non-smoking.
- Rooms have either one king-size bed or two double beds. Children under 18 are free in room with parents (using existing bedding).
- Outdoor swimming pool complimentary. Deluxe health club facilities accessible with guest-room key at $10/day.
- Daily self-parking: $56/day; Valet parking not available.
Note: discounted parking may be available through parkingpanda.com or parkwhiz.com.*
- Internet access available for $12.95 basic per 24-hour period.
- All major credit cards accepted.
- Check-in time, 4 p.m.; check-out time, 11 a.m.
- Suite information available upon request. E-mail Karen Zook at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL conference sessions will be held at the Washington Hilton.
*This list of parking facilities is provided solely for the convenience of AFT TEACH 2023 attendees. The AFT is not affiliated with any of the listed businesses, nor does the AFT receive any fee for listing these businesses on this website. The AFT does not guarantee the services provided by any of the listed vendors nor shall the AFT be liable for any issues that may arise out of the use of the parking services listed on this page.