Unit: OPEIU Interns
Supervisor: Director of Communications Operations
Salary: $15/hour (undergraduate degree; $17/hour graduate degree)
Job Description: Graphic Design Intern
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the communications department through a variety of channels: print, digital, web, and other(s) as assigned. The graphic design intern will report to the director of communications operations and will assist with the development of graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with designing print materials
- Design of various logos for projects
- Design and updates to various collateral for digital
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent computer knowledge of Mac environments
- Must be proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite design programs.
- Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Quick learner and efficient
- High sense of urgency
- Able to prioritize assignments
Qualified Candidates should send their resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org