Ideals such as freedom from discrimination or coercion, access to justice and information, and freedom of movement and association are not reserved for citizens alone. They are universal values for which our country stands, and they must apply to any worker on our soil.
- Importing Educators: Causes and Consequences of International Teacher Recruitment
- The American Dream Up for Sale: A Blueprint for Ending International Labor Recruitment Abuse
- Resolution on High Skilled Worker Migration
- Fact Sheet: Regulation of Foreign Labor Recruiters under S. 744
- AFT President Says Immigration Reform Must Address Recruiting Abuses
- Recruiting Firm That Brought Filipino Teachers to Louisiana Ordered to Pay $4.5 Million in Damages for Exploitive Practices