Join the AFT’s Rosetta Stone Language Learning Group
The AFT is reintroducing our upgraded Rosetta Stone language learning program. Here’s what you’ll get:
- One year of access to a single language learning program for $99 a year;
- Free USB-ready headset;
- Participation in a learning group for your language;
- Orientation webcasts;
- Live, 30-minute online tutoring sessions;
- Games and activities; and
- Mobile app.
Before you purchase, please review this information. Because this is a select group with special features, the process may take three to five working days. If you join outside normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Eastern time), the process may be slightly delayed.
- You’ll go to the AFT Store to purchase your program and select the language you want to learn.
- Create an account on the store and after paying, you will receive an email acknowledgment/receipt of your purchase.
- Your payment triggers a shipping request for your headset to the address you indicated.
- A notice is sent to the AFT’s Rosetta Stone program administrator to add you to the learner group for your language.
- After the program administrator has entered you as a learner, you will receive an email from Rosetta Stone with a link to get ready to start learning. The email will contain your temporary login and password as well as instructions for how to start your program.
- Change your login and password as soon as possible.
- Please keep your welcome emails from both the AFT and Rosetta Stone so you can contact the program administrator if you forget your login and password. We can reset it for you.
- Some questions will be directed to Rosetta Stone for assistance. The AFT will manage your participation in the program, but we cannot answer questions about the technology or the curriculum.
Are you ready to start learning? Click here.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- English (American)
- English (British)
- Filipino (Tagalog)
- Persian (Farsi)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin America)
- Spanish (Spain)