Share My Lesson
Share My Lesson is a place where anyone who works with students—inside or outside of schools—can come together to share their very best resources. Developed by the AFT and TES Connect, this free platform gives access to high-quality resources and provides an online community where educators and parents can collaborate with, encourage and inspire each other.
With Share My Lesson, you can:
- Use a single website to access more than 260,000 free resources on topics ranging from managing student behavior to supporting students with special needs.
- Search by grade, subject, topic and format of resource.
- See how other educators have rated and reviewed resources.
- Search for materials specifically designed to help implement the Common Core State Standards.
- Access additional high-quality resources from our content partners, including the Teaching Channel, Colorín Colorado, Student Achievement Partners, Civic Voices, PTA, GLSEN, Bully Project, Peace First, Teaching Tolerance, National Constitution Center, RFK Center and BTU’s 21st Century Lessons.
- Have a trusted place to share what has worked with students.
- Gather advice and inspiration from your colleagues.